Special Pre-Launch Price
This course is currently being written. To get first-access to this course, register your interest and you'll get priority notification when Chris launches it.
Chris HaycockCOURSE TUTOR
- Modules 4
- Lessons 8
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
Email Marketing Primer
We all want 100,000 subscribers waiting impatiently for our next email newsletter, but if you don't know how to grow, manage and create REALLY GOOD emails, then it'll all be in vain.
Think the answer to successful online marketing lies with social media?
You would have thought so, right? But in reality, according to a study by McKinsey & Co, email marketing is up to 40 times more effective than social media.
Despite the decade-old mantra that social media will wipe out email as a form of communication, The Radicati Group revealed that the number of email users is predicted to grow to 3 billion in 2020. That's a massive audience that you could be missing out on if you don't have an email marketing strategy.
This course will teach you how to develop an email marketing strategy that works for your business, grows your audience and converts readers into buyers. We'll be looking at how to set up an email 'drip' campaign, how to segment your users, and ways you can communicate in a way that engages (and delights) your readers.
Who is this course for?
The course is for anyone who wants to learn about how to develop an effective email marketing strategy that works for their business. No prior experience is required to take this course. It's also suitable for businesses that may already have an existing email database but is unsure how to capitalise on it.
No prior experience is required.
At the end of the course you'll be given a Certificate of Completion from Chris Haycock, your tutor.
What you'll learn
- Get a better understanding of how to create effective email marketing strategies
- Understand what your readers are looking for
- How to use 'drip' marketing to engage your readers and turn them into repeat customers
- How to set up a new email marketing campaign
- How to adhere to anti-spam legislation
- Create subject lines that will boost your open rates
Module 1: Introduction
- 1IntroductionWhat is Email Marketing and why it is an incredibly valuable communication channel?
- 2Pros and ConsA look at the pros and cons of email marketing.
Module 2: The Legals
- 3Legal AdviceSome important legal advice so you don't get caught out by legislation.
Module 3: Groundwork
- 4Building a subscriber listWays of starting (or growing) your list of email subscribers.
- 5Putting Together the JigsawHow to put together a strategy for collecting subscribers, managing them and distributing email content.
Module 4: Email Content
- 6Writing Style and FormatWhat are the most effective ways of styling your writing so that your emails get attention and traction.
- 7HTML vs TEXTWhich formats should you choose for your emails?
- 8Automation ToolsHow to send 'drip' emails that send out pre-written content and pull customers into your sales funnel.