Special Pre-Launch Price
This course is currently being written. To get first-access to this course, register your interest and you'll get priority notification when Chris launches it.
Chris HaycockCOURSE TUTOR
- Modules 8
- Lessons 60
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
A one-day interactive workshop designed for business owners and future digital marketers who want to develop an integrated digital marketing strategy, from formulation through to implementation.
The last 20 years has seen a rapid change in the way that businesses market their products and services.
The internet has changed the marketing landscape forever. Online marketing offers new and powerful ways to reach consumers throughout their buying cycle.
Despite the immediacy and efficacy of the internet as a marketing platform, digital marketing is still seen as a 'dark art' to many. And it's no wonder. Phrases such as marketing funnels, conversion rate optimisation, search engine optimisation and pay per click all seem like yet another skill that the small business owner must get to grips with.
This one-day course is designed for small business owners and future digital marketers who want to understand how to develop an integrated digital marketing strategy, from formulation through to implementation.
You'll learn how to use digital tools to help you to gain more business from your customers with this tutor-led, interactive course that's designed for people that aren't yet comfortable delving into online marketing.
Who is this course for?
If you're a small business owner, you'll learn how to put together a bullet-proof digital strategic plan of action that will help you to attract, convert and keep customers for years.
If you're getting into online marketing as part of a larger company, you'll discover tools, techniques and skills that will make it more profitable, build your online presence and become a force to be reckoned with.
Entrepreneurs who want to build a successful digital marketing business, selling their services to others.
- No prior knowledge of digital marketing required
- Experience in using a computer and a CMS (e.g. Wordpress)
- Bring along your laptop - we'll be learning together using real examples
- Suitable for all businesses who want an effective strategy for online success
On completion of the course, you will be given a Certificate of Completion from Chris Haycock, your tutor.
What you'll learn
- A solid grasp of the fundamentals of online marketing
- Walk away with an actionable strategy
- Avoid common mistakes that cost beginners a fortune
- Write copy that increases conversions and sells products
- Create digital ads with Facebook and Google Adwords
- How to create compelling customer experiences and journeys.
- Understand who your customers are, and where you can reach them.
- How to increase traffic to your online channels.
- How to use social media to acquire and retain new customers.
Module 1: Introduction
- 1WelcomeBefore we dive into learning about digital marketing, let's get acquainted with each other.
- 2Common Sense RulesSome general guidelines for online marketing to stop you getting caught out.
- 3MythsLet's bust a few myths that you might have about digital marketing.
Module 2: Formulate
- 4Elevator PitchLet's get stuck into creating an elevator pitch, which will help to define what you're all about.
- 5Customer PersonaPinpoint an ideal customer and you'll be able to deliver a pitch-perfect strategy.
- 6Market ResearchComprehensive market research is the backbone to all effective marketing strategies.
- 7Buying CyclesUnderstand the buying cycles of your target market and position yourself accordingly.
- 8Keyword ResearchWhy you need to choose your primary keywords carefully, and how they should be used.
- 9Competitor ResearchCheck out what your competitors are doing and you'll stay one step ahead of them.
- 10Define your USPGet to grips with your unique selling proposition to help you position your business.
- 11Brand PerceptionUnderstand who your company is, and how it intends to represent itself in the market.
- 12Set ObjectivesSMART objectives will keep you on track and assist with measuring if you're on the right track.
- 13Marketing BudgetDetermine your digital marketing budget so that it doesn't stretch your wallet too far.
- 14Lean CanvasDevelop a fast, concise and effective plan of action that focuses on problems, solutions and advantages.
Module 3: Improve
- 15Buyer MappingMap your persona's buying cycle to your website to enhance conversion rates.
- 16Website EssentialsEssential information to ensure your website is ready for a massive amount of traffic.
- 17Basic Principles of Design
- 18Best PracticesOptimise your website so it leaves your visitors with a fantastic impression about your business.
- 19Enhance your Home PageHow to create the perfect home page that converts customers & attracts sales.
- 20Other Important PagesStrategies to optimise other important pages to drive sales upwards.
- 21UsabilityBasic steps to ensure that your website is functional and usable for everyone.
- 22Landing PagesHow to create a landing page that converts far more than industry averages.
- 23Optimise for DevicesAdvice to ensure that your website is optimal no matter what device is being used.
Module 4: Touch
- 24Content MarketingCreate amazing website content that turns browsers into paying customers.
- 25Email MarketingHow to use email marketing as a truly effective marketing channel and sales funnel.
- 26Social MediaUse the vast reach of social media channels to find and engage with brand new customers.
- 27SEOGet to grips with the basics of Search Engine Optimisation to grow organic traffic to your site.
- 28SEMOther ways to use search engines to attract even more visitors to your site.
- 29Affiliate MarketingUse an army of affiliate partners to help you gain extra market penetration for your products.
- 30Guest BloggingWriting blog posts for others can build authority, visibility and build a good backlink profile too.
- 31Collaboration and PartnershipsWork with other organisations to grow and enhance your brand into new markets.
- 32Public RelationsUse the power of local, national and international media channels to attract more traffic.
- 33Co-BrandingCreate new products and services such as widgets to grow your customer base.
- 34Community MarketingDiscover how to use forums, groups and Q&A websites to raise your online profile.
- 35Influencer OutreachUse the power of influencer marketing and use their customer base to drive new traffic.
- 36Offline MarketingUse the power of traditional marketing methods to bring more customers to your business.
- 37Newsjacking TechniqueHow to jump onto the 'hot news' bandwagon to get massive amounts of publicity.
- 38Contests and CompetitionsCreate massive viral campaigns through running contests and competitions.
Module 5: Seduce
- 39Traffic AcquisitionLearn how to attract high-quality traffic through online display advertising channels.
- 40Lead GenerationDiscover ways to increase conversions through lead generation methods.
- 41Facebook AdsLearn how to create and set up effective display ads in Facebook Ads.
- 42StorysellingHow to use storytelling in your content strategy that drives sales upwards.
- 43Google AdwordsHow to create and deliver a Google Adwords campaign from scratch.
Module 6: Actuate
- 44Understanding Online SellingWhat's so different between traditional and online sales techniques? What should I know?
- 45Basic Consumer Psychology
- 46Persuasion MethodologiesUse subtle (and ethical) persuasive techniques to ensure more people take action on your website.
- 47Building TrustAre you trustworthy enough? Let's discover how to build a user's trust and confidence in you.
- 48Conversion FunnelsConversion funnels help you to convert prospects into buyers who come back time and time again.
- 49Interactive ContentHow adding calculators, quizzes, infographics and polls can turn more visitors into customers.
- 50Lead Conversion OptimisationOptimise your conversion funnels to turn even more people into paying customers.
- 51AutomationAutomate your digital marketing tasks to free up time and improve results.
Module 7: Cultivate
- 52CRMUse the power of Customer Relationship Management tools to enhance their experience.
- 53Customer LoyaltyEffective methods to ensure that your customers keep coming back to you.
- 54Lead HandlingBest practices and advice for handling leads generated through digital channels.
Module 8: Evaluate
- 55KPIsIs your digital marketing strategy on-target? Let's see how we can measure its success.
- 56Google AnalyticsTrack, measure and discover insightful information about your website visitors.
- 57CLTVHow to measure your customer's lifetime value, and discover ways to increase their worth.
- 58DiscoveryDiscover content that is underperforming or overperforming, and what to do about it.
- 59ToolsA selection of fantastic tools that can help you to measure how well your website is performing.
- 60Digital Strategy Plan