Special Pre-Launch Price
This course is currently being written. To get first-access to this course, register your interest and you'll get priority notification when Chris launches it.
Chris HaycockCOURSE TUTOR
- Modules 4
- Lessons 8
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
Using Google Analytics
Wait a moment... don't run away too quickly. There is a huge amount of gold nuggets to be found in your analytics, if you know how -and where - to look for it. This course is designed to help you get to those nuggets.
Talk to many people about bounce rates, conversion percentages, audience aquisition and campaign tracking, and their eyes will glaze over as they begin to fall asleep on you.
But for the serious business owner, understanding your metrics is incredibly important. If you don't know your basic numbers, how do you know if the strategies you're implementing are becoming successful? You won't.
'Using Google Analytics' is the ideal introduction into the world of website analytics. The course will open up a whole new door of opportunity as you discover how to set up GA, how to get the metrics that are so important for future growth, and what Key Performance Indicators work best for your business.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those people who want to learn how to get started with Google Analytics. It'll also tell you how to get the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) out of Google Analytics so that you can identify opportunities, obstacles and weaknesses in your digital strategy.
No technical expertise is required, although you should be comfortable adding a short piece of Google Analytics code into the HTML of your website.
At the end of the course you'll be given a Certificate of Completion from Chris Haycock, your tutor.
What you'll learn
- How to add the Google Analytics tag into your website
- How GA works
- What Key Performance Indicators you need to keep track of in order to grow
- How to set up dashboards and shortcuts to important data
- How to create and measure custom campaigns
- How to identify opportunities, weaknesses and obstacles
Module 1: Introduction
- 1What are web analyticsA short introduction to Google Analytics, what it is for, and the reasons why you need to get to grips with understanding key performance indicators for future growth.
- 2Setting up Google AnalyticsHow to add the Google Analytics tag into your website so that metrics can be recorded.
Module 2: Google Analytics
- 3Navigating the AppAn introduction to the Google Analytics home screen, and how to understand the overview reports.
Module 3: Reporting
- 4Audience ReportsWhat are audiences, and what information do they reveal about your website users?
- 5Acquisition ReportsHow does your audience acquire its users? GA will show you where they came from so you can make further improvements to your digital strategy.
- 6Behaviour ReportsWhat do your users look at when they're on your website? How do they use the information you've provided, and how can you optimise further?
Module 4: Campaigns
- 7Running CampaignsWhat are custom campaigns, and how do you set them up?
- 8Tracking CampaignsUsing tracking and goals to measure the efficacy of your digital marketing campaigns.