General Website Terms & Conditions
The term CliqTo Ltd, Chris Haycock or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is CliqTo Ltd, 1 Brassey Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7ET. Our company registration number is 7575287, registered in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice or prior warning.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Except where otherwise noted, content and photographs on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding the terms and conditions of use for this website, please get in touch at Chris Haycock, CliqTo Ltd, 1 Brassey Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7ET.
This website may refer visitors to other services, products, consultants or experts. Any reference we make are for informational purposes, and as a reference. Any reference to third-parties are not intended as an endorsement, or that the information or advice of others is accurate. It is the user's responsibility to check the references of other parties.
This website may sometimes refer to the success of an existing client, which has been provided by the client. You acknowledge that any reference to the success of others utilising the methods that Chris Haycock teaches does not guarantee your own success.
Your own success may vary to claims made on this website, and will obviously depend on the level of commitment, business expertise, effort and other factors out of our control. No guarantees are made to the level of success that you may experience using the methods and information made on this website.
You acknowledge that neither Chris Haycock or CliqTo Ltd are liable for any failure or success of a business that makes use of the information contained in this website, the courses, the advice, the products or services that Chris Haycock offers.
All aspects of this website - design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects - are copyright www.chrishaycock.co.uk and its affiliates or content and technology providers, with the exception of photographs belonging to owners who we have credited with copyright ownership.
In accessing this website, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of CliqTo Ltd or Chris Haycock.
Registered users are responsible for their use of our website as well as any content they may provide. All content is the sole responsibility of the person or organisation who submitted such content. Although we may monitor the content submitted to CliqTo Ltd, we cannot take responsibility for such content.
Users must respect the intellectual property rights of others. We reserve the right to remove content that may infringe on intellectual property rights without prior notice, and at our sole discretion. If you believe that any aspect (including text, photographs or illustrations) of our website infringes on intellectual property rights then you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users are reminded that you retain your rights to any event-related media submitted to website (including images, illustrations and photographs). By submitting content through our website, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty free license to use, copy, reproduce, modify and display this content on our websites and related services (such as social media). You agree tht you represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights and authority to grant these rights to any content that you submit through our systems.
Chris welcomes any questions that you may have regarding his Terms and Conditions of Use:
1 Brassey Road
Old Potts Way, Shrewsbury, England